QUICKLOCK QUALITY INSTALLATION
The QUICKLOCK system has been designed and developed using the feedback of installation partners, and the basic principles of:
- easy installation;
- little or no preparation required;
- minimal risk of mistakes.
As the QUICKLOCK system is regularly refined, and used by specialist companies only, the manufacturer requires that all operators undergo training & certification. The Australia & New Zealand Distribution and Training Partner, QUICKLOCK Australia, is equipped to provide ongoing technical support; facilitate ordering and importation of equipment; run competency training for installers under the Australian Quality Training Framework and report feedback based on local usage.
BECOME A QUICKLOCK INSTALLER
Be one of the first Australian and New Zealand accredited installers for QUICKLOCK, the proven, premium trenchless rehabilitation technology from German engineers UHRIG.
- 2 Day course – module RIICTT308D Install Close-Fit Linings for Existing Pipeline Systems (which forms part of the RII30913 Certificate III in Civil Construction)
- Talk to us about incorporating a real job into a component of your training
- Certificate of unit competency and IDs issued upon completion
- Convenient mobile training available at your location
- Continued support and advice following training
Contact us now for training dates